About Ms. Wynn

My photo
Whether the topic is family relationships, romantic relationships or building an empire. Thru one on one coaching I share tools for VISION & CLARITY that have worked for me and my clients worldwide; Where a firm belief that fulfilling your dreams is a very real path for YOU. ...lets create it together!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Why does AUTHENTICITY help my dreams to come true?!

Take a look at my post on Facebook earlier today:

"The more authentic, the more real, the more sincere I am... the more doors of opportunity open up for me-all on their own. How can this be?   I am not even clear of the dynamic or the mechanics of this yet.   All I know is I have results to show that when i'm 100 percent authentic without concern of image--my dreams come true"

In the past couple of weeks I've felt honored to have been attracting incredible people in my world.   I can't help but ask myself questions like, what was the shift in me that brought this, how have I changed to bring such abundance, and how do I keep this up!
What I came up with is there's not just one, but three keys for me:
1. Authenticity (setting my ego down, my concern of my "perfect" image and merely live my truth)
2. Love without Boundaries (pure embracing of friends and strangers alike without snap judgements)
3. Mindset of Abundance (full immersion in what I have...not what I'm lacking. 


(I use this photo because I swear, I look so goofy it in, but I think its the most authentic photo i have of myself!  Just pure silly joy to be doing something I had always dreamt of-swimming with dolphins.  So I'm going to set aside my ego and worries of judgement and post it proudly  :D )


Granted, I haven't mentioned that 2 weeks ago I staffed 3 days of the most amazing program I've ever been involved in, at the "Great Life Foundation" (called Founders) where the trainers are incredible, the surrounding is peaceful and I wanted to be there so badly I found a sitter for all my kids and dealt with 3 court hearings I was suposed to attend  on the first day of staffing.  

Speaking of court hearings, (one was for a friends parole) and the other two were mine. 
...I know!  What the crap am I doing being called to court??  So guys it turns out, its important to
PAY A PARKING TICKET...and not miss any HOA payments on your home.   oops, lesson learned  :D

Back to the topic at hand...I'm practicing living each day immersed in these 3 principles.  Results show, the more I live them, the more successful I become. 

What are my results?
Happy children, big business deals that support my vision, and new meaningful relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment