About Ms. Wynn

My photo
Whether the topic is family relationships, romantic relationships or building an empire. Thru one on one coaching I share tools for VISION & CLARITY that have worked for me and my clients worldwide; Where a firm belief that fulfilling your dreams is a very real path for YOU. ...lets create it together!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time to ADD to my team! *Film* Marketing* Websites* Fashion* (if its where YOU SHINE...Read On!)


I expect a lot and I give a lot.
If you have a passion (not a passing desire) for film/tv production, website development,  marketing, or fashion, then you may be a great fit!

 Here's a video of Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and I with items from my clothing line "Victoria Wynn-Fashion for a Cause"   http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1420007473767
(view more on my facebook profile under "VIDEO")

 If you're interested in an intern to hire position, here's what you need to do:

1. Find me on facebook if you haven't already  (Victoria Wynn)
2. Add me as a friend and let me know what area(s) of expertise you know and love  (film production, websites, marketing, fashion)
3. ALSO Email me your resume or bio and why you feel you're a fit to be on the team   
Email to:  artistrybyvictoria@yahoo.com

I should add that integrity and a positive attitude are keys to the success of my businesses.  Anything less won't suffice-those two qualities are looked at before the talent for the position.  Please only email if you feel you're a fit in character as well.

Thank you!  Looking forward to getting to know you!

Victoria Wynn, Founder

Victoria Wynn Corp

Salt Lake City-Los Angeles


artistrybyvictoria@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment