About Ms. Wynn

My photo
Whether the topic is family relationships, romantic relationships or building an empire. Thru one on one coaching I share tools for VISION & CLARITY that have worked for me and my clients worldwide; Where a firm belief that fulfilling your dreams is a very real path for YOU. ...lets create it together!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This past week I did some things that were a bit out of my comfort zone!  For one, I conducted an interview in a way I had never done before-before make up...during make up...and after I had the make up on.  Of course in this case I'm talking about my interview with make up artist RICHARD NEWMAN and his morphing me into a dragon to promote my clothing line!  (Victoria Wynn-Fashion for a Cause)

This is a brilliant way to market your company, and Richard is such a professional at what he does.  From high fashion to beauty, to body art, to special fx make up.   I love it!









If you have body art, or special effects make up pics, post them here!  And make sure to tell us who the artist is  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment